The city of Oulu has accident insurance that compensates children's treatment for accidents in early childhood education and preschool education. As a rule, property damage (e.g. theft) is not compensated.
Consult a doctor as soon as possible if needed. Report the accident to daycare centre staff or family day care provider. A city employee submits an accident report. If you are applying for compensation for costs caused by an accident, please submit an electronic notice of injury.
- File a damage report through If Business Folder. The injury report remains in the If Company Folder archive and basic education injury reports are archived in Loota's case management system. The costs of personal injury are naturally compensated later by the insurance company where the insurance was valid at the time of the accident.
- Apply for compensation for expenses caused by the accident (e.g. doctor, medicine and travel expenses) at if.fi/internetplus
Pay doctor, medicine and other expenses related to the accident yourself first and then apply for compensation on If's website. To claim a claim, you will need an insurance number that is SP0003552985. Proof of expenses related to the application must only be provided upon separate request. Respond to any inquiries from If as soon as possible. This will speed up the progress of the compensation case.
- If you need help with your claims, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010 19 17 15.
- Treatment costs caused by the accident 10 000 €
- Death caused by the accident 5 000 €
- Permanent handicap caused by the accident 20 000 €