Ritaharju Library is located in the Ritaharju Community Centre.
You can log in during self-service hours with a library card and PIN code.
The route to the main entrance
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
The main entrance
- The entrance is located in a recess and is illuminated.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the same floor as the entrance.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The customers wait standing up.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.
Information on the building
Construction year: 2010
Design: Architect's office Hannu Jaakkola Oy
Interior design: Interior designer Marianne Manninen
Surface area: 335,5 square meters + Tietotori area 120 square meters