Haukipudas Library is in the Haukipudas Regional Centre.
The route to the main entrance
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the same floor as the entrance.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The customer service point has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.