Kaakkuri Library is located in the centre of Kaakkuri, in the Kaakkuri Community Centre.
You can log in during self-service hours with a library card and PIN code.
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.
Information on the building
Design: Architect's office Pekka Lukkaroinen Oy
Interior design: Interior design architect's office Vesa Ervasti Ky
Surface area: 543 square meters
Library opened 16.9.2008.
In the same multi-function space, Kaakkuri community space and children's and young people's recreation centre operate.