Social work aimed at adults promotes the social well-being, functional ability and independent coping of people aged 18-64 facing different problems.
You can contact social services if
- you need support with planning your daily life
- you are unemployed and need guidance with matters related to employment services
- you have housing problems or are homeless
- your life is complicated by mental health problems or substance abuse
- you have a sudden crisis
- you need guidance and advice on social security and services.
General guidance and advice on social services is available by telephone number 044 703 4912 on weekdays from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm.