Social work aimed at adults promotes the social well-being, functional ability and independent coping of people aged 18-64 facing different problems.
You can contact social services if
- you need support with coping and planning your daily life
- you are unemployed and need guidance with matters related to employment services (e.g. rehabilitative work)
- you have housing problems or are homeless
- your life is complicated by mental health problems or substance abuse
- in the event of a sudden crisis
- you need guidance and advice on social security and services.
Guidance and advice on social services is available at the Mäkelininkatu office on weekdays, 9 am -3 pm.
Telephone: 050 575 0457
Street address: Kajaanintie 46 A and 48 A-B