- basic education classes 1-6 (children aged 7-12)
- full time teachers 25, assisting personnel 3
- pupils 392
- the main areas of development: joined teaching, flexible education between age groups, using ICT with tablets and mobile devices
- We have 3 classes with emphasis on art and we also provide facilities for 1 groups with special education children
- (with learning and behavioral problems).
- Our school was founded 1957 and renovated in 2003 so our learning environment consists of old building and some newer areas like assembly hall. There is a learning center (computer area+ school library) in the middle of our school.
- Our school is situated in a suburban area
ICT implementation in our school
We use digital materials on daily basis for teaching most of school subjects.
Pupils make music videos, animations, cartoons and learn languages by using ICT.
Children even use mobile phones for orienteering during physical education lessons and make tutorial videos for example learning gymnastics movements.
We make sure that basic skills are taught for every pupil.